Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time after Time...

Once again I have managed to fall way behind on my blogging. Devastating, Right?? ;)

Working full time, going to school on weekends and running a family has become quite a chore. So my time is very limited to say the least. Any free time I do get away from work and studying I try to spend with family and friends.

A quick re-cap: Things have been going well. Being hibernation season and the fact that I am in school 3 out of 4 weekends per month, we haven’t been up to a whole lot.

We had Alyssa’s parent/teacher conference. She is doing really really well. She was awarded as Peak Performer/Student of the Month for February!! Her teacher said that she is a great help in school, always helping the other students and setting good examples (for the most part). She also mentioned how much fun Alyssa is to have in class… always making everyone smile with her funny jokes and stories.

I am really enjoying school and learning a lot. Since I started in December I have been able to maintain my 4.0 with close to perfect attendance. I have met some great people while going to school; I can see life time friendships in the making. My graduation date in September is approaching faster then expected. Woo Hoo!

Dan has been staying busy with school/work and has been trying to get his hotrod put back together. He has been working on a project at Pete’s Dad’s cabin on most of the weekends that I have school. He has also been a huge help around the house while I am at school or needing to study!

Needless to say, the three of us have been incredibly busy while trying to maintain somewhat of a social life on top of all this. We hope everyone is doing well and I hope to keep up on this darn blog.

No comments: